- Improve patient outcomes, care delivery systems, and quality through utilizing multi-disciplinary patient centered health service research
- Develop / measure effectiveness of care interventions to eliminate barriers in care, reduce health disparities, and improve quality of life
- Serve as educational and training resource for future researchers
- Disseminate the knowledge to wider community
- Develop and maintain research collaborations with academia, public, and private sector
CQOSO is co-led by Dr. M. Erkan Ceyhan who had managed several research efforts – in collaboration with the Department of Defense, Veterans Affairs Health System, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation, and National Science Foundation more than 15 years prior to joining RWMC’s Department of Surgery.
Patient Information: English Version
Patient Information: Spanish Version