FATIMA HOSPITAL ANNOUNCES NEW VISITOR GUIDELINES FOR EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
September 16, 2021
As a result of the statewide increase in Covid-19 cases and due to limited space in the Fatima Emergency Department waiting room, the hospital has implemented the following visitor guidelines effective immediately.
- All ED visitors must wait in their vehicles until the patient is assigned a room in the ED.
- There is only one (1) visitor allowed per patient.
- The waiting room is for “patients only”.
- Security will constantly monitor the ED waiting room to ensure there is social distancing and no visitors are waiting with patients.
- Once the patient is assigned a room in the ED and the visitation is approved by nursing, the visitor will enter through Central Registration for a visitor’s badge and escorted to the appropriate ED room.
- The only exceptions will be for approved caretakers and pediatric patients.
For the health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors, thank you for adhering to these important temporary restrictions.