FATIMA REOPENS HOSPITAL ACCESS
Our Lady of Fatima Hospital has reopened additional entrances for the convenience of patients and visitors.
The change reflects the decline in COVID cases at our hospitals and statewide, the overall vaccination rate in RI and the availability of the booster and the vaccine to young children.
All our employees are vaccinated and we maintain a strict commitment to keeping our hospitals safe and properly protected. All cleaning and infection control protocols remain in place. Mask wearing is required.
Effective November 8th, the following entrances at Fatima are now open:
- The main lobby with someone at the reception desk
- Central registration with security
- Surgical Pavilion entrance
- Emergency Department entrance
- Outpatient rehab entrance (ACC)
- Inpatients are limited to two visitors at a time.
- Emergency patients one visitor only.
- No visitors for COVID patients.
- Behavioral health patient visiting hours remain the same.
- Visitors who are not feeling well are not allowed in the hospital.
Entrances will close at 8:00 pm with the exception of the Emergency Department.
Vendors still need follow Reptrax protocols and report to the security office for their badge.