Corporate Care: Occupational Health Services That Really Work
A Healthy Workforce Means Better Business
Choosing an occupational health provider is an important decision for any business. That's why hundreds of businesses and municipalities count on Corporate Care for all their occupational and environmental health needs. We've assembled a team of trained professionals, including board-certified, occupational and environmental specialists who focus on returning injured employees back to work promptly and while keeping you well informed every step of the way.
- Post Injury Management
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Surveillance Exams
- Pre-employment/Post Offer Physicals
- DOT/CDL Exams
- On-site Therapy
- X-ray and Lab Services
- Interpreter Services
- Return to Work/Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Board-certified Occupational and Environmental health Specialist
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
In emergencies, we also case manage post-injury patients seen at the Our Lady of Fatima Hospital Emergency Department
Understanding your employees' job requirements, knowing their physical limitations and suggesting on-site modifications are just a few of the skills our occupational health team provides. This expertise also allows us to not only diagnose your injured workers, but also to outline steps and precautions necessary to return your employees to work.
Jay M. Burstein, M.D., M.P.H.
Board Certified in Occupational Medicine
- Certified Audiometric Technicians (CAOHC)
- Certified Breath Alcohol Technicians (BAT)
- NIOSH Certified Spirometry Technicians
- Accredited DATIA Collection Facility
Diane Ledoux, LPN
Sharon Blasi, Administrative Assistant