Home Health Services
Home Health Services
RI DOH Vaccine Reporting
- Memo Posting Vaccination Data
- Home Health Reportings May
- Home Health Reportings June
- Home Health Reportings July 15
- Home Health Reportings July 16
- Home Health Reportings September 2021
- Home Health Reportings October 2021
- Home Health Reportings November 2021
- Home Health Reportings December 2021
- Home Health Reportings January 2022
CharterCARE Home Health Services’ main goal is to get our patients back on their feet in the safety and comfort of their own home, under the supervision of their physicians, visiting nurses, therapists, aides, social workers, and palliative care nurse practioners. You may access our services with a physician order. The referral to our agency may come directly from your physician within their office, from an assisted living community or a skilled nursing facility; the emergency room doctor; the clinic specialist or a hospitalist can order your Home Health Services for you.
To inquire about our services please contact our Intake Department at 401-456-2273.
We provide a broad range of comprehensive and compassionate in home services to those who are home bound and have skilled healthcare needs as a result of an injury or illness or following a hospital stay.
- Education for a new or established illness: (ie; Diabetes, Cancer, COPD, Heart disease, Stroke)
- Medication teaching and management
- Surgical dressing changes
- Wound Care (including vacuum-assisted closure-VAC)
- Pain and symptom management
- Pre & Post Operative Rehab needs (PT, OT, Speech)
- Medical Social Services
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s)
CharterCARE Home Health Services is a hospital based visiting nurse service licensed by the Department of Health, accredited by the Joint Commission. Our agency was originally established as Roger Williams Home Care in 1987. We are able to provide our services to our patients in Rhode Island and some bordering parts of Massachusetts. We are proud to acknowledge our staff members that are stroke certified and STAR certified for cancer care. Our patient satisfaction surveys tell us that our patients are consistently happy with our services.